It’s easy to feel overwhelmed when searching for auto insurance. After all, it’s an important decision, and you want to select a company that will be there for you in the unfortunate event you need them after being involved in an accident. At the same time however, you want to make sure you’re getting the most bang for your buck and are choosing a company that provides you with the coverage you need at the fairest rates.
If you’re a vehicle owner in the Leesburg, FL area looking for auto insurance, look no further than the coverage provided by Budget Insurance Offices. As an independent insurance agency, we work closely with customers of all ages and driving histories to provide them with the customized coverage they seek.
The Advantages of Working With an Independent Insurance Agency
There are many benefits to working with an independent insurance agency, such as Budget Insurance Offices. For instance, we work with and represent multiple carriers, meaning we will have several parties bidding on insuring you, which means you’ll get the best value and rates possible. We’ll walk you through all the options and listen intently to your needs, so we can help you tailor the right coverage for you.
How Policies Can Customize Your Coverages
Notably, we can customize policies to accommodate your unique circumstances, including:
- If you’re buying insurance for teenage drivers
- If you need insurance for a vehicle you don’t personally own
- If you have an international driver’s license
- If you put low mileage on your vehicle
- If you’re a part time resident in Florida
- SR-22 and FR – 44 state filings
Your Coverage Can Include:
- Bodily Injury Coverage
- Property Damage Liability Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Collision Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Additional coverages including as towing, rental reimbursement coverage, gap coverage
We work with clients throughout the Lake County and Leesburg, FL areas, including Lady Lake, Fruitland Park, Tavares, Eustis, Okahumpka, Umatilla and Wildwood, as well as Bushnell, Howey in the Hills and others in Sumter County.
For more information or to get started on auto insurance quote, contact us today.